Monday, March 15, 2010
















Today was a pretty average day. I can't wait for the weather to warm up though, the stiffness is kickin my butt. My husband (Prince is his first name but don't tell him I told you he hates it, we call him Andre) and I ran some errands in his truck. Try this image: Me with a pronounced limp and an extremely stiff right leg hoppin up into this pick-up that's a jump of bout 3 ft off the ground. Funny, I know I laugh every time I get in it.

I figure since my day was pretty uneventful I'd post some pics of my family. I mean unless you wanna hear bout how I cleaned 1/2 the fridge and some of the dining room. Oh and watch 2 episodes of House on the dvr. Anyway above is my hubby and I and the there's my 16 yr old Tatiana on vacation countin her tickets after hittin up the arcade. The other is my brother Danny and my youngest Kayla at Kalahari. Below is my 15 yr old Latania chillin by the fireplace in the hotel. Also below is my 19 yr old Kanisha on the ride home from Florida.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, just checking in on you.. : 0 ) I am glad your day went well and your family is beautiful.. Wow all your pretty girls I think that is so sweet God has blessed you with a lovely family.. Lol your husband is going to get you.. Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS does not have me!March 15, 2010 at 6:53 PM

    Thanks Kellz, u r so sweet and I am blessed with family. Hubby is gettin pd back tho with all us girls. . .lol

    ReplyDelete