Saturday, March 20, 2010

Productivity



Today was an excellent day!! Church meeting went well, a number of conflicts were put on the table and discussed. The test is to see where it all goes from here. The one thing that keeps entering my mind is 'why is it always up to the younger adults of the church to bring about change'. I know the 'seasoned' members can see the non-progression of the church or are they so set in their ways that they are just comfortable enough to see right past it? God made sure I went to that meeting today. He has a way of putting us in the right place at the right time. Ain't he good yall!! You know the saying 'he was in the wrong place at the wrong time' God never lets that happen, it's always RIGHT! Anyway, I was really at the point where I was weighing whether or not my girls are getting their fill of the word or are they just doing as I say and being obedient? Then at the meeting the elephant in the room was discussed! There is nothing going on in the church for the youth. Where is the church going to be in 15 years if we have no one prepared to take on the responsibility of 'havin church'! Thank you Steve for letting your words open eyes.






On the home front we were able to get some yard work and painting of the fence done. Well, the fence isn't done 2 gallons was just not enough. Most of the outside got done and then. . . . .I think I broke the paint sprayer. LOL I was just tryin to clean it. I took it apart and cleaned all the parts then put it back to gether in the same order but something is off. I really hope Home Depot is as friendly as they claim cause tomorrow after church I am heading right down there to ask for help. Otherwise the kids will have to finish by hand and I know that'll be a fight. . . .Oh well. I hope you all have had a productive day and enjoy your weekend. Write to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment