Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So sorry

I am very sorry for those of you who have been waiting to hear. I am a tax preparer and as you know April 15 is the deadline so I have been swamped.

Anytahoo, how is it going, well the Ampyra has been going good. . . not great (as I, of course expected) I have a little more energy, my leg no longer drags, I don't really know if I am moving faster but I am able to go further distances. I tested it by taking my dog for a walk (a shih tzu, he can't pull too hard). The stiffness is what is kickin my butt. I tried the 5-loxin for the inflammation, don't do it. It caused my stomach to go wacky and it was not a fun experience. I stopped taking it and I'm all better so I have to find something else natural to help with the spasticity. If you have an idea let me know.

It has been 2 weeks since I started and I am improving. My expectations on the rate of improvement were much higher, but I am happy with what improvement I do have. I will soon be done with the tax season and will hopefully fill that time with a business venture I am working on but I promise not to allow so much time between posts.

Have a blessed life, I know I am!!

2 comments:

  1. ah! I was wondering what was happening, not that u have to post everyday, but u know... :-) i finally got approved and am now waiting to hear from the pharmacy to arrange shipment...YAYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS does not have meApril 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM

    That is awesome news. I am happy for you and hope that it makes a difference for you like it is for me!!

    ReplyDelete