Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So sorry

I am very sorry for those of you who have been waiting to hear. I am a tax preparer and as you know April 15 is the deadline so I have been swamped.

Anytahoo, how is it going, well the Ampyra has been going good. . . not great (as I, of course expected) I have a little more energy, my leg no longer drags, I don't really know if I am moving faster but I am able to go further distances. I tested it by taking my dog for a walk (a shih tzu, he can't pull too hard). The stiffness is what is kickin my butt. I tried the 5-loxin for the inflammation, don't do it. It caused my stomach to go wacky and it was not a fun experience. I stopped taking it and I'm all better so I have to find something else natural to help with the spasticity. If you have an idea let me know.

It has been 2 weeks since I started and I am improving. My expectations on the rate of improvement were much higher, but I am happy with what improvement I do have. I will soon be done with the tax season and will hopefully fill that time with a business venture I am working on but I promise not to allow so much time between posts.

Have a blessed life, I know I am!!

3 comments:

  1. ah! I was wondering what was happening, not that u have to post everyday, but u know... :-) i finally got approved and am now waiting to hear from the pharmacy to arrange shipment...YAYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS does not have meApril 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM

    That is awesome news. I am happy for you and hope that it makes a difference for you like it is for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Please could you go and visit The Wheel of Fortuna and leave a supportive message for Steve.

    His partner BobRobert is in the local hospice and is not expected to live much longer.

    It is not so long since his diagnosis which makes it all even more sad.

    Thanks for your support.

    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete